Workers' Comp, Personal Injury, and Social Security Disability
The Wilson Law Firm, PLLC is here for the people of the Charlotte, North Carolina area. We work throughout Mecklenburg County, including Concord, Lincolnton, Gastonia, and more. We take clients in the following areas of law:
- Workers’ Compensation: After a work-related injury, you have the right to see a doctor and get compensation. And you should not have to jeopardize your job to do so. Our lawyer can fight for you and make sure you get what you need.
- Personal Injury: We are here for people who have been injured and deserve fair compensation either from the people at fault or from the insurance companies who refuse to give them their due.
- Auto Accidents: Insurance companies make millions by denying claims. Before you agree to anything given to you by the insurance company, find out what compensation your case truly warrants by contacting us.
- Truck Accidents: Truck accidents often cause very serious injuries and property damage, and victims deserve very large recoveries. It takes an experienced and aggressive lawyer to get trucking companies and insurance companies to pay such large amounts.
- Property Damage: Too often, property damage is ignored in personal injury cases; but it is just as important to many people to get their cars fixed and other damaged property paid for as being compensated for the injury itself.
- Slips and Falls/Premises Liability: We help people who have suffered serious injuries because of dangers on someone else's property. We work for people who have suffered slips and falls in stores, parking lots, and other areas meant for public use.
- Wrongful Death: When a loved one is lost, grief is often accompanied by the frustration of knowing it didn't have to happen. When others are responsible for wrongful deaths, we can hold them accountable.
- Dog Bites: Owners must keep dangerous dogs under control; if they do not, they are liable for any damages they cause. The Wilson Law Firm, PLLC can file suit for full compensation for injuries from a dog bite.
To speak with our lawyer, free of charge, about any of the above issues, contact The Wilson Law Firm, PLLC right away. Call us any time at (704) 344-4466.
¡Se habla Español!